The Design Sprint Method: développez un projet au sein d'une start-up
Dernière mise à jour le 20 mai 2020
Du 7 au 11 septembre 2020, MassChallenge à Renens offre l'opportunité à 12 étudiantes et étudiants HEP et HES de développer un projet au sein d'une start-up à partir de la méthode «The Design Sprint» (contenu en anglais).
Only 12 HES and HEP students from across Vaud will be selected to work with a start-up for 5 days using the Design Sprint method.
Design Sprint is a proven system to accelerate the process to design, prototype and test a product, business strategy or service in just 5 days.
The Vaud Board of Higher Education (DGES) and MassChallenge, an international start-up accelerator established in Switzerland since 2016, are offering a unique opportunity for HES and HEP students to take part in a real Design Sprint.Two interdisciplinary teams will be composed to bring a maximum of perspectives to find solutions to challenges faced by two MassChallenge start-ups. Your fresh point-of-view is needed!
These Design Sprints will take place the week of September 7 to 11, 2020, at MassChallenge in Renens.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor students enrolled at Vaud Institutions of Higher Education
- Special attention given to candidates coming from the arts, social sciences and health sciences fields
- B2 level in English (workshop may take place in English)
- No experience necessary
What you gain if you’re selected:
- A unique experience in real-world innovation through a process regularly used by some of the most successful companies in Switzerland and globally
- The chance to expand your skills in interdisciplinary collaboration, analysis, open-mindedness and critical thinking
- Guidance from experts who’ve helped both disruptive start-ups and Fortune 500 companies achieve success (A service valued at up to CHF 25,000)
- Great networking with professionals, entrepreneurs and promising start-ups (MassChallenge start-ups are selected through a rigorous competition)
- Certificate of Participation
- Added value for your Degree and your CV
How to apply:
- Fill out the application form by June 5, 2020. Form available here
- You will be evaluated particularly on your description of your motivation and expectations (WOW us!)
What happens next:
- Successful candidates will be notified by July 3, 2020
- Participation is obligatory for the full 5 days of the workshop, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Meals will be included
- Cost of participation covered by the DGES
Have a question?
Board of Higher Education (DGES) International Affairs
Av. de l’Elysée, 4
CH – 1014 Lausanne
Chemin du Closel, 5
CH – 1020 Renens